Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monday

I was reading through Post Secret and I came across this blog that they featured on the new post, it's called 1000 Awesome Things. Like Post Secret which started out as just a blog and now has published books, it also has a book available for purchase now called "The Book of Awesome". They posted a trailer for the book:



Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I can't help but not share this. I also think the "awesome things" blog is an awesome idea. I have a lot to back read, though, since they are on #524 (countdown to #1) already.

P.S. Happy Mondays is one of my personal awesome things. Since it's the start of a new week, mostly a busy week at that, everytime something makes me smile on a Monday, it seems to carry on for the rest of the week.

So I hope this little video that I shared with you makes your Monday and your week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment