This one time I got lucky because I found out what the person I was seated next to (she was a girl) was listening to. From P. Noval to Ayala Ave. I was listening in on her playlist (because the volume on her headphones was that loud). It was personally entertaining because I was playing a game of "guess the song" with myself. Hahaha. So you can imagine that I never really get bored during bus rides to work.
Here's the playlist:
- Rebecca Black - Friday (What a nice way to start the day, I thought then. NOT.)
- Rihanna - Hatin' On The Club
- P!nk - Raise Your Glass
- Katy Perry - Firework
- Usher feat. Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
- Glee - I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
- The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved
- Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me
- The Script - Breakeven
- Rihanna feat. Drake - What's My Name
I missed maybe a couple songs because I couldn't hear them very well. Anyway, I shared this with my friend and he said that it's like the girl and I shared the same music library haha. I agree, I do listen regularly to those artists, with the blatant exception of Rebecca Black.
If there's one thing I'm gonna miss once I'm done with my OJT, it's definitely the riding the bus to work. What with the [unintentional] sharing of music, as well as sharing laughs when I ride with my co-OJT's, it helps play down the tiresome hours I spend on a desk job everyday.