Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WE RUN THE WORLD






When this song first came out I didn't like it much because the sample (Major Lazer's Pon De Floor) was too repetitive. Then I got to watch B perform it live at the Billboard Music Awards. Now, guess what? I cannot stop listening to the song!! And then I got to watch another live performance for Oprah's final show. WOW.

Srsly, people who have doubted Beyonce in the past are probably sitting behind their computers watching these things again and again as well. And if they're not doing that they're probably busy "hating" because they can't dance like that. I know I am, but I'm actually hating/praising her at the same time haha.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of her new album called '4' out in stores June 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment