Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

It Ends Where It All Began

I just finished re-reading the few last chapters of "Deathly Hallows" and right now I feel like I'm ready to take on the final movie. I had all sorts of emotions cross my face while reading. I was so into it at one moment that I was echoing Molly Weasley as she was battling Bellatrix while I was cheering her on. Imagine how I would be when I watch it on the big screen!!!


Seeing all these final promotion stuff going around as July 14/15 approaches, I fee like I'm too excited to finally see the last movie that I want time to speed up but at the same time, that feeling of realizing that it's the END makes me want to slow down things a bit. I'm a mess, I know. Just from watching this new trailer, tears flooded my face already.


So here it is, the final draw... In a matter of a little over one month, the last and final Harry Potter movie will be shown in theaters and I will cry like a baby as much as I would laugh and cheer and maybe cry some more. I am very proud to have grown up with the golden trio and I am very much thankful to none other (Queen) Jo Rowling for letting us share with her all the magical experiences that she brought to life through her impeccable imagination. 


Harry Potter will not end this coming July, not really. I believe it will be passed on to generations after generations and our children's children's children and their children will experience the same awe and amusement and fascination as we all experienced when we first turned those pages of the "Sorcerer's Stone" or when we first entered the magical world of Hogwarts through watching the first movie installment.

"The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

And I know all will be well in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter even after those final credits roll out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not crazy about Harry Potter but I'm excited about the final movie :) I think I'm going to miss it since I actually grew up watching this movie. Anyway, nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete