Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Smiling, still

In the past week, I felt so overworked, especially physically, which doesn't really make sense at all since I only went to school for two days (Thursday and Saturday) that week due to suspension of classes for two consecutive days because of heavy rains. I did however had something to do that Friday. My parents and I had an appointment at the DFA for our passport application. Then, I asked my father to drop me off at UST because my friends and I had a review scheduled at the library. I didn't go home until a little over 7 PM and thank God I did because the rain started pouring real hard just when I was walking down our street.

Now August has arrived and I'm starting to feel like this semester is not one of my best... My exams are already coming up next week and I think I'm not even half-prepared yet. But of course, I'm trying my hardest to do my best despite all things getting in the way.

Hopefully, this week will change my outlook for the whole sem. If not, well, I guess I should try again the week after.

Wishing you all a fantastic August! So sorry for sending out negative vibes on the first day of the month. I just had to let some of this buildup out of my system... I have a smile on my face, though, and you should, too! :)

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times when one only remembers to turn on the light.
--Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azakaban

No comments:

Post a Comment