Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

So near yet so far...

Haven't written here in a while. My mind has been buzzing ever since I came home from school this afternoon and I guess I just need to let all these thoughts out...

My group in thesis decided that we're better off if we have our final defense next semester. It's a big deal because an INC grade will be incurred in our transcript. But a final grade will then be given after we've successfully defended our study. To be honest, I really didn't think we'd make it this sem. But I have a strong faith that we will finish strong next sem.

This whole thing definitely drilled a lesson in my head that I should really learn to prioritize things that I need to accomplish. The thing with me is, I do make lists of things to do but I rarely scratch them off one by one. They are most likely to be scratched off all at the same time, which is really not the way to do it. This is simply one of those life challenges I have to successfully conquer to be able to move on with my life. So yeah, lesson definitely learned, and I'm hoping to take this with me long after I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment