Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

It never takes too long

Well, hello there.

This moment reminds me of that line from Sara Bareilles' song "Gravity." Something always brings me back to you...

Yes, there's just this certain something in me that will keep coming back to Blogger. After all, it is home. It is where I started. I actually quite miss how I used to blog. More importantly, I miss the people I met through blogging! Even though we're still connected through different social networking sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter), it was different from when we used to read each others' regular blog posts and all. That's what I miss the most.

So what have I been up to? Well, I just finished my final exams today and since 10:00 AM this morning it was officially my semestral break which will be for two weeks. (Awesome!) Before that, I basically was just going through my day-to-day routine of going to school, going home, going on the internet, studying here and there, and sleeping. There was nothing really eventful that happened in the course of my not being around in the blogosphere. I live a rather mediocre life.

So, yes, sembreak! I am actually thrilled to start my vacation since I have already lined up my things to do:
  • Read "The Time Traveler's Wife"
  • Catch up with Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Smallville, and Glee episodes that I have missed
  • Download and catch up with the new season of Heroes
  • Fix my room
  • Clean my closet
  • Arrange my music library (in my laptop)
  • Watch movies (17 Again, The Ugly Truth, Fame, etc.)
  • and finally, something school-related LOL, practice Java

That's all the things I could come up with at the top of my head right now. Oh, and duh, design this blog, of course! That's one of the things I missed doing, too. :)

Here's to hoping I accomplish everything I plan to do during my two-week school break. That's a lot of time but I'm sure it'll fly by just as fast as a jet plane zooms. Have a good night everyone.

Oh, and next time I'm gonna have to tell you a story about my 'Ondoy' experience. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment