Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Katy Perry - Mannequin

I don't remember actually writing about my watching Katy Perry's concert in Manila back in November of last year. (Probably because that was when I already lost all hope of ever going back to blogging.) Anyway, that night was one of the best ones I've ever had. Katy was simply amazing. She was so full of energy and spontaneity! And she talked a lot and made the audience laugh so that was a plus. Not to mention the songs she performed!! One of the Boys is one of my favorite albums and I am so glad I did what I did just to be able to watch the concert. I'm still kind of slightly bitter about her not singing Lost, though. It was one of my favorites.

But she did many of my other favorites to make up for it. And this--Mannequin--is one of my I-almost-cried-and-fainted-while-scream-singing moments. She didn't make it any easy for obsessed people like me, though, since the next song that she performed was Thinking Of You.


1 comment:

  1. I totally LOVED HER! I admit, I wasn't a super fan before I watched the concert. But then I got the feel of watching her; she is super fun! And sooooo pretty too. I almost touched her! :O

    Stupid Tom. He got to kiss her. :))))

    ReplyDelete