Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs

I suddenly want to just ramble on and on about silly random things nowadays, I don't know why. And I don't feel like broadcasting these rants over Twitter so thank heavens for my trusty little blog.

Something is going on and I'm not sure what it is or what it means. It's kind of scary and it kind of makes me happy and excited at the same time. But I don't know... I'm really not sure... One thing I'm sure of, though, is I did not make any sense with what I previously typed. Ugh, this is making me crazy... I've got tiny butterflies in the pit of my stomach and I can't help but think back to this morning and smile. :)

P.S. I currently have a mild obsession with John Mayer, hence the title. And I also would really wanna scream as loud as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment