Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Teenage Dream

Last night I caught the clock at 11:11 PM and did you know what I wished for? Good exam grades. The whole of last week was my preliminary examinations and boy, did I suffer through hell. But I'm glad it's all over know! All I have to do is await the results. I am seriously praying that I pass all my exams. Pray for me as well, it would mean a lot. :)

Right now I'm just trying to relax and enjoy my Sunday because we still have some projects to do this upcoming week. In the past few days I have built quite a long movie watchlist and it just seems endless to me so I will try to scratch off a couple films from my list today. I think I'll watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Fame, and The Secret Life of Bees.

And before I forget, last night something random came to me: I suddenly wanted to write to my friends via snail mail. I've never actually sent mail through the post office (my mom used to do it when we'd write to my brother abroad) so the thought of doing it excites me somehow. The surprise in their faces when they get the letter is exciting, too. Not that I'll get to see it, but I can imagine their reactions would be something like, "Wow, people still do this?" Haha. I like the thought of receiving physical mail so it will be kind of my way of telling them to write me back in snail mail, too. (This was actually inspired by someone on Tumblr who has a bunch of Disney Pixar post cards and he/she is asking for anyone who would want to be sent a post card.) But I would have to visit the bookstore first for lovely stationaries to write on. I can't wait!

P.S. My new theme is too simple, yes? I can't do anything with it anymore. :( Can anyone point me to the right direction where I can find wonderful blogger themes? Hehe. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exams!

    How did you like Diary of A Wimpy Kid? I think it's a cute movie! Greg is just so adorable. I love the books, and I'm hoping they make movies out of all the Wimpy Kid books. :)

    I used to get layouts from blogskins.com, but I'm loving blogger's designs lately. Your simple layout is nice. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So far, the results I've gotten in some subjects are good. :)

    I liked the movie! I wouldn't mind having a sequel, I think it would be cool.

    Yeah, I did, too but I can't find any nice designs there anymore. Thanks for the compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete