Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Melancholy

I had just finished crying my eyes out (again) from having seen My Sister's Keeper for a third time when I came across this wonderful yet very sad new song by Adele called "Someone Like You," which goes something like this:

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead

And now I have it on repeat. That last line in the chorus couldn't be more true.


Adele is golden. Her talent is simply pure perfection.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Divine. I adore Adele. :") Hi ate mayee, just dropping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, K! I'm glad you adore her hehe. I do, too. I can't wait to hear her new album when it's out. :)

    ReplyDelete