Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

If I had a world of my own

That feeling of helplessness when you pass by a book sale but you don't get to browse and have a look around to try and find something you like. Yep, that was me this afternoon.

If only I had the luxury of time and of course, the money, I would buy all the books I want to read.

Clearly, Alice knew the same feeling all too well... Case in point:


Except, in my world, not everything would be nonsense. The world will revolve around books. The only sensible thing would be reading books all day, everyday. Instead of worrying about thesis and other "nonsense," I would allot that time to reading more books. Books, books, books. If only I had a world of my own...

Note: I don't really think school work are nonsense, I believe all of what I'm working for right now will be beneficial to me in the future (i.e. being able to graduate). I only said that for parallelism.

No comments:

Post a Comment