Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Taylor Swift

So I told my 7-year-old nephew I was going to see Taylor Swift in concert next week (!!!).

Here's how the conversation went (via Skype):
Me: I'm going to Taylor Swift's concert next Saturday.
Nephew: Can I watch the movie? (To his dad, my brother)
Brother: No, Tita May is watching her in concert. Would you like to go with her and watch Taylor Swift in the Philippines?
Nephew: I don't know... I'll think about it.
Nephew: Are you going by yourself? (To me)
Me: No, I'm going with friends.
Nephew: So do your friends love Taylor Swift?
Me: Yeah, we all love Taylor Swift.
Nephew: So your friends and you, you love her?
Me: *nods*
Nephew: So what's your favorite Taylor Swift song?
Me: It used to be Forever & Always but now I love Enchanted from her new album.
Nephew: Uh can you post it from the internet so I can listen?

Adorable. Of course I did share a link of the song to him. And I'll do it for you, too. Here's "Enchanted" from Taylor's new album, Speak Now. :)






Just earlier a "cover" of this song surfaced. It was from Adam Young of Owl City. Apparently Taylor wrote the song about him and to return the favor he decided to sing and dedicate it to Taylor for Valentine's Day. Listen to it here.

Anyway, I'm so stoked for next week's Manila stop of her Speak Now tour!!! Can't wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment