Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Proud Rihanna Navy

The Grammys this year was a flop. Well, not totally, but it wasn't that much entertaining for me and my friends. The only interesting things were Rihanna's performances, yes, she performed twice. And her winning a Grammy for Best Dance Recording with Only Girl (In The World), which was actually announced in the pre-telecast so there was no acceptance speech. I was really rooting for Love The Way You Lie (and I'm pretty sure I wasn't alone on this) to at least win in one or two categories it was nominated in but alas, I was only disappointed. But Eminem won in the Rap Album category though for his top-selling album, Recovery. He even thanked Rihanna for "helping to propel the album to where it's at now."

Yup, that's my girl. So despite this year's show flubs, I'm still happy with the outcome. Rihanna gained another Grammy to put under her belt and she killed it with her performances on the show together with Eminem and Drake. Watch the videos below.

Eminem & Rihanna with Adam Levine - Love The Way You Lie (Part II)


Rihanna & Drake - What's My Name

No comments:

Post a Comment