Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Make me sing

Hello there! So here are a few of my favorite songs as of late. You can find me humming/singing these tunes right when I wake up in the morning or when I'm in the shower or when I see their videos on MTV or another music channel.

Sara Bareilles - Uncharted


Maroon 5 - Never Gonna Leave This Bed


The Script - Nothing


Jessie J feat. B.o.B - Price Tag


Maroon 5 and The Script are currently on tour right now and they'll soon be visiting the country. I wish I could go see both shows but sadly, I'm short on money, money, money. I'm on the lookout for contests/ticket giveaways though, so hopefully I get lucky. ;)

2 comments:

  1. saw the script, the venue was really packed to the brim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Script's concert just broke my heart 'cause I wasn't able to watch them.. sad :(

    Jessie J's song is awesome! I love these songs on your list + JB's "Pray"!

    ReplyDelete