Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To be a night owl


Behold, my schedule for the coming first semester of AY 2011-2012, my last year of college. I didn't want to have to go to school so early because God knows I will just be sleepy during the whole first period but I didn't want to have to leave school so late at night, either. But as with most things in life, I can only choose one  of the options. I opted to choose the latter.

But lately I seem to be having problems with sleeping in the day, even though I sleep late at night, even past midnight. Probably because I got used to waking up early in the morning to go to work during my month-long OJT. I end up with only 5 or 6 hours of sleep, just like this morning I woke up at 6:50am when I fell asleep at 1 am last night. I tried shutting my eyes again but it didn't work and I wasn't even feeling sleepy anymore. This needs to change, pronto!

Also, I'm concerned about how well I am going to perform in class since I'm not used to studying at night. I mean, I used to do homework at night, but I've never had lectures up until 9 pm like what I'll be having this coming sem. But of course I accept the challenge. Good luck to me!!

My Saturday schedule makes me miserable, though. My mother even felt bad for me for having to go to school on a Saturday for 7 hours. Good thing I have Monday & Friday (the Thesis sched was put there only for formality) off. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a fun sem with my friends, despite the heavy workload it's gonna bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment