Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

There's too much good TV!

Last night was a good non-busy night. I watched the new episode of Modern Family Season 3; caught the pilot episode of Hart of Dixie (Rachel Bilson) on TV; and finally saw the movie Water for Elephants (not a TV show but I just wanted to mention it) and I gotta say I really applaud both performances by Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon, it's definitely one of the nicest movies I've seen lately.

Today, after going to school for a make-up class, I started watching Eastwick. It's a 2009 defunct TV show about witches (based on a novel called "The Witches of Eastwick") which starred Ashley Benson (Pretty Little Liars) and Darren Criss (Glee, A Very Potter Musical), so of course I got curious. The two characters they play don't have the witch powers though. The witches on the show are three middle-aged women, each with their own twisted problems to deal with and then one day, something happens which binds them together. I'm already 4 episodes in and I am hooked. It's sad that this show got canceled early on because it appeared to have had a steady fan base then.

In between watching episodes of Eastwick, I also caught up on missed X-Factor US episodes. You have to know that I love me some reality singing show every once in a while. And of course, back to supernatural drama, I also watched the new episode of The Vampire Diaries Season 3, which I absolutely loved. I go crazy after watching every episode of this show, to be honest, it's that gripping to me.

I am such a TV junkie, I know, and I happily admit it. When I get too stressed about real life stuff, I turn to these shows to perk up my mood or just take my mind off things I don't want to think about at the moment.

Right now, I'm simply taking the time to relax my mind in preparation for studying for my finals next week. I think now would be a good time to fix my body clock as well since I have exams next week as early as 7 in the morning (yikes!), and I better rest my eyes as well so I bid you all a good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment