Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Gonna get down this sembreak!

Haha, I wish. As much as I want to laze around the whole duration of my sembreak, I can't. But that doesn't mean I can't have some fun here and there, right?! I mean, I've already spent my whole Sunday sitting in front of the TV (totaling my list of movies watched to 74!). So there goes my bit of lazing around this week.

I've decided I'm gonna lose weight this sembreak (and really mean it). I need to flush out all of the junk that I put in my system for the last couple of months. When I say it's a lot, it's seriously a lot of junk food. Think all the amount of junk food I didn't eat for the past year accumulated to just 2 months worth. And I really wanna change back my eating habits to not getting hungry at midnight and craving for munchies. (Come to think of it, I also need to adjust my sleeping habits so I won't stay up that late anymore.)

Also, I wish my hair would grow longer faster. I want to have it colored and maybe get wavy curls, you know, for a change, since I've always worn my hair straight.

So yes, those are the things I aspire to do this break. As for the other things like watching this movie or reading this book, I prefer not to list them down this time, instead, I'll try and be spontaneous with my choices. I'll give you the lowdown afterwards. ;)

I hope everyone will have a swell October!

No comments:

Post a Comment