Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Coldplay x Rihanna

I'm a pretty big fan of Coldplay and a much, much bigger fan of Rihanna so when I found out that they will have a collaboration on the band's new album, I was more than excited.

To date, Rihanna is the one and only artist to be featured on a Coldplay album. Frontman Chris Martin even said, "Rihanna was the only name on the list. It's the only duet we've done and the only one we wanted to do."

Coldplay feat. Rihanna - Princess of China



Aside from "Princess of China," I've been listening a lot to Rihanna's new song "We Found Love." It was released several weeks ago but the music video only premiered a little over a week ago. I already love the song as it is but the treatment for the video gave it a whole other meaning.



No comments:

Post a Comment