Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baccalaureate Mass 2012

I know I should've blogged about this over the weekend but I got caught up in watching Friends, it's getting really, really good that I couldn't stop. I'm almost finished with the 8th season now. Anyway, so last Friday, my last day as a student, had to be the longest day I spent in UST, and we weren't even there for classes. In the morning we had the "Meet the Parents" activity which went really well, and in the afternoon was our baccalaureate mass.

To be honest, since we finished our final exams, I've been feeling indifferently about my oncoming graduation. I don't know, I guess, I feel like there's a huge chunk of my life that's suddenly not going to be there anymore. I remember feeling the same way when I graduated in high school. I wasn't really emotional during the ceremony but when I came back to my school like a couple days after, that's when the sadness hit me.

Now, thinking about the last time I'm going to be in the same room with all of my college friends and the last time we're gonna be singing the UST Hymn just makes me feel... kind of lost. Besides, I'm actually really gonna miss UST. I mean, I know it's still only one jeepney ride away from where I live but, you know? It's going to be different, going there from now on will just make me a visitor... It'll no longer be a "home."


But hey, it has been an amazing 4 years of my life and I'm surely gonna be keeping a lot of memories from my stay in the Royal and Pontifical Catholic University of Santo Tomas, the Catholic University of the Philippines.

I'm surely gonna remember literally running through the Arch of the Centuries with all of my classmates as a mark of our finishing our degree. Being with this class has been the most fun I've had throughout college. I love you forever, 4CSC!


No comments:

Post a Comment