While watching, I noted some favorite moments from the finale and here are the top 10 in order of appearance:
- Brooke walking into the set of Peyton's room
- Logan calling Quinn "mom" (Aww!)
- Gavin DeGraw performing and then panning out onto the main cast watching
- Nathan and Haley in the rain
- Brooke and Julian in the house Brooke grew up in
- "There's only one Tree Hill, Jamie Scott, and it's your home."
- Brooke and Julian on the set of the Tree Hill High School hallway
- The cast singing to "I Don't Wanna Be" (I was singing along, too, and it felt like I was singing along with them!)
- The kids and Skillz throwing water balloons from the Karen's Cafe rooftop the way Peyton and Brooke did then
- Hearing my favorite voice over once again:
"This is all where it happened for the first time. The heartache, and the happiness, all of it."
"Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.I am certainly gonna miss it. Truly, there is only one Tree Hill, and it is my home. <3
Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true.
You never know where the next miracle's gonna come from,
the next memory, the next smile, the next wish come true.
But if you believe that it's right around the corner,
and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it,
to the certainty of it,
you just might get the thing you're wishing for.
The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it.
So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it,
with all your heart."