Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D

To some people, Katy Perry releasing a movie might just be another ploy to generate dollars. But to millions of thousands of adoring fans like me, things like this -- a look into the life of a favorite music superstar -- are everything we could ask for. It gives you that feeling that you are somehow connected with these celebrities personally, that you know them a little better than anyone else.

When I first heard about "Part of Me 3D" I thought it was just going to be the "California Dreams Tour" in film format so when I saw the teaser trailer, that it's actually gonna have everything from the beginning of Katy's career, I was surprised and immediately got very excited about it.


To be totally honest, watching the full trailer had me tearing up and having goosebumps all over. I loved Katy from the start of her mainstream pop career so I can say I've been a fan for 4 years or so already. With every song and music video she releases, my admiration for her just grows stronger. And after watching the movie, I'm sure my feelings would be magnified even more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment