Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Movies: 2012 Watchlist

I'm just gonna go ahead and start this entry by admitting I haven't yet seen "The Avengers." The last new movie I saw was "Battleship," which was a really good one so if you haven't seen it yourself, you should definitely go! Have I mentioned two awesomely hot guys namely Taylor Kitsch ("Friday Night Lights") and Alexander Skarsgard ("True Blood") star in the movie along with Rihanna (yes, this is her big film debut!)?

Anyway, aside from that big superhero movie, I'm also looking forward to see some other big films this year (including another a couple other superhero movies):

  1. Dark Shadows. Why? Because it's Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, that's why. Plus, have you seen the trailer?


  2. The Lucky One. I've read the book and it's one of my Nicholas Sparks favorites. Also, it's Zac Efron!!!


  3. The Twlight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Despite what other people might say, I'm actually a fan of the books and I've seen all the other films leading up to this conclusion and I would really like to see it.


  4. The Amazing Spider-Man.


  5. The Dark Knight Rises. I'm very excited to see Anne Hathaway as Catwoman!


  6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Based on a novel by Stephen Chbosky, the movie features Logan Lerman and Emma Watson.


  7. Snow White and the Huntsman.


  8. The Hobbit. I've never really been into LOTR but when I saw the trailer for this movie, I thought it to be really interesting! Who knows, this might awaken the 'Ringer' in me. I think I might read the book/s, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment