Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Singapore 2012: Day 1

I'm still so glad I chose a Singapore trip as a graduation present from my brothers. I had a really fun time during my 9-day stay and it was a very nice use of what would be my last vacation time before I surrendered myself to the corporate world. Hahaha!

The very first day of my touring Singapore was probably the most tiring! We went to Sands SkyPark at Marina Bay Sands hotel, but before that, we had lunch at the Singapore Food Trail and took pictures in front of the Singapore Flyer.

To our surprise, while walking around MBS, we saw a preview of the Harry Potter Exhibition! (My trip ended on May 27 so I wasn't able to catch the opening of the exhibit, which was June 2nd)


In front of the Singapore Flyer :)


My friends and I at Sands SkyPark at the peak of noon! The sun was too bright hence the squinting + awkward smile


View of the ArtScience Museum (which we later visited for the Andy Warhol: 15 Minutes Eternal exhibit!) from SkyPark


The Giant Knight which Ron rode from the giant Wizard Chess from Book 1! (Sadly, this & Umbridge's clothes and sample proclamation were the only previews there were. But I'm glad we got to take pictures!)


Inside the huge Louis Vuitton store/islet at Marina Bay!




Marina Bay Sands Hotel behind us :)


After spending time at the ArtScience Museum and marveling at the Andy Warhol exhibit (which hopefully I can blog about separately because it was really amazing!), we walked some more as we crossed the Helix Bridge.



Next up: Resorts World Sentosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment