I said maybeeeeee, you're gonna be the one that saves meeeee.
Wonderwall by Oasis (trust that I totally just erased what I wrote because it said "Oasis by Wonderwall" instead of having it vice versa, okay, moving on...). Covered by Rihanna on her Last Girl On Earth Tour. This right here, is the epitome of LSS a.k.a last song syndrome.
So in my purpose of wanting to shove my sappy blog post yesterday to the side, let me tell you about how boring my day was and might as well prove how much the little things make me happy as a clam.
- Woke up earlier than usual at about half-past nine. Usually I wake up at 11 in the morning, or later. It's summer vacation protocol.
- After breakfast, Father asked me to come with him to visit my ninang (godmother). It was fun just sitting and catching up with her while sipping pineapple juice. :)
- On the way there, I was turning up the radio in the car and my station was playing Rihanna's Rockstar 101. How rad was that.
- I was actually thankful for Facebook chat this afternoon cause after what seemed like years (which was only actually 3 weeks), I finally got to chat with my friend again who I always talk to. We talk about a million different things all at once but usually we just talk about music and Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Beyonce and stuff like that. At one point, we were talking about Beyonce being cast as Wonderwoman...
- And then I got on YM to talk to one of my girls about their coming over and having an overnight at my place for my birthday and we actually ended up chatting for a long while. I missed that. I miss her! I miss all my girls! She actually said something that melted my heart, something like, "Even though we don't usually talk, you're still always there." <3 And we decided we're going to watch The Last Song on my bday which is going to be fantastic.
- I made a listography page. :)
- Finally, I have just seen Smallville's season finale and boy, was it such a cliffhanger!! They always do that, though, I wonder why I always still get pissed that it ends when it ends. I can't believe I'm gonna have to wait for a couple more months before the airing of the next episode. It would be much better if I had my brother home with me. We would be freaking out like craaaazy, especially with the way how it ended. Actually, even from the beginning of the episode it was already mind-blowing. Okay, let me stop there before I make this post into a Smallville finale recap.
So that's it. You can pretty much tell that I live in the Internet. When I'm not online, I'm either asleep or I'm eating. Or watching TV. Usually that's just Wednesdays when Glee is on. Okaaaay. It's 12:23 AM and I should probably be heading to bed, or at least, try to. Good night, world.