- I went home from school feeling rather lonely and defeated.
- I spent time on Tumblr hoping it would drive the feeling away.
- I decided I should watch a good picker-upper movie, so I watched Two Weeks Notice.
- I cried at a couple scenes and the OST from Counting Crows made me depressed at first but then it cheered me up as well.
- A kind hearted lady, which happens to be our boarder, brought home ice cream and cassava cake which helped a lot in cheering me up.
- Then, finally I stumbled upon this new song by Katy Perry called "Not Like The Movies." I like it but it's kind of making me a bit depressed again...
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
What goes around comes around
Let me recap what has been a rather emotional day: