Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Despicable Me

Today my friends and I went to see Despicable Me in 3D. The day was so much fun because we only had one class and then we attended the first Friday mass at school and after that, we went straight to the mall to see the movie.


It was really worth watching in 3D, worth the money spent, too, because it was 95 minutes filled with laughter and utter cuteness. It has a really good storyline, too, which I loved that it almost made me cry. (Yes, yes, I know I'm such a Sensitive Sally.)


I absolutely adored the little girl Agnes, she is simply the cutest and sweetest thing in the world. Of course, I already loved her from the moment I saw the trailer with her uberly cute reaction to the stuffed unicorn at the carnival ("He's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeee!"). But you just can't help but adore her more when you see the movie cause there's absolutely more where that came from. I just wanna grab her and pinch her cheeks! And then there was Gru. As much as he wanted to be the super villain of all time, he was already too lovestruck with the kids that he couldn't be without them. His character just shows that no matter how bad or awful or negative you project yourself to be, there's still a part of you that wants to be good. All it takes is a saving grace and in Gru's case, his are the girls. :)


Lastly, there were the minions!! I love their character! They are absolutely hilarious. My favorites parts of them were when one minion shook the other so he would light like a glow stick (really funny!) and when Gru was telling them and the kids that playtime is over, one of the minions was like, "WHAAAAAT", which is actually the only line from them that I understood. LOL. I want my own minion to keep me company!


Of course we took pictures with them outside the cinema. :) (Even though the photo was kind of a fail because the minions kept on falling.) I wanted to steal those standees so bad! Hahaha.

Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment