Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On a high



I stumbled upon the first video (a video they made of Katy's song Peacock, from her new album Teenage Dream) via Katy Perry's tweet and I absolutely adored both the video and them. So I checked out some more of their video parodies and found another one of Katy Perry's, which is the second one, California Gays. How can you not enjoy this? They are all so gay and I love it!! They're so fun!

They love Katy Perry and I love Katy Perry and now, I love them, too!

P.S. Last Monday, I went to the mall and stopped by the record store hoping I would see Teenage Dream there and I did. Although it wasn't the same as the one available in the US (cotton candy-scented!), I'm happy I got it on the day of its release. :)
P.P.S. Congratulations to Katy for the album debuting at #1! Hoorah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment