Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Annual Sembreak To-Do List

Yes, it's finally my sembreak! Now I can stop bitchin' about school stuff hooray! And that is the truth because I don't think I have anything to complain about because I passed all my subjects! Double hooray! Thanks be to God. :)

So anyway, yeah, let's get down right to business. I already had one thing to do during this 3 & 1/2 weeks of vacation which is hang out at Booksale (and stop myself from robbing the store haha!) and a couple days ago I thought of other "fun" stuff that I'd like to do and here are the things I came up with:

  • Catch up on Life Unexpected
  • Finish reading Jane Eyre
  • Read Eat, Pray, Love
  • Watch old school movies (e.g. Uptown Girls)
  • Clean my room, as in actual cleaning!
  • Exercise!!!

The last two obviously don't count as fun but they are things that I really have to do even if I don't want to. So that's that. I'm also looking forward to watching a couple new movies like The Social Network and The Town, both of which I've heard/read great reviews about.

I guess cheers to a stress-free life even for only about a month! Yay!

(SOTN as in Soundtrack Of The Night: Keane - Everybody's Changing)

No comments:

Post a Comment