Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

There's something about the smell of old books...

Today was a lazy day that consisted of sleeping a lot and finishing Jane Eyre during the intervals in which I was awake. Yesterday, though, was more eventful, if I may say so. I accomplished what's on top of my to-do list which was to go to Booksale. I think I spent more than 3 hours there rummaging through endless stacks of books.

And this is what was yielded of my trip:


Skin Deep by E.M. Crane and The Beach House by Jane Green

Skin Deep had some really nice reviews from Goodreads while The Beach House seemed like my kind of read even though it only had fair reviews. And you know what? I only paid P140 for both hardcover books! It was a good thing I had enough self-control for if not for that, I would've stepped out the store with 5 more books in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment