Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

I confess...

I've always wondered how it is like to be in someone else's shoes but there are just some people whose shoes you wouldn't want to be in. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just being honest here. I'm the type of person who doesn't interact or even try to be civil with you if I don't like you. I know I'm totally ruining people's perception of me right now. I'm sorry if you're disappointed. I just don't like pretending. I mean, if you pretend to like a person that you really don't like in the first place and then you talk crap about them behind their backs, isn't that a much worse attitude? That's what I think. But. (See, I have a saving grace.) But, if you get the chance to prove me wrong and make me get to know you and at least like you a bit, then it's possible that I'll confirm your friend request on Facebook. I'm not a total b*tch, you know, I have a heart and it's kind of huge once you get to know the real me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment