Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tick tock on the clock

I spent all day sitting in front on the computer... on a school day. When I woke up this morning I got a text saying we won't have our Cisco 2 class - both lec and lab - leaving PGC to be our only class, which is at 8 PM. Being the lazy person that I am, I decided not to attend that last class anymore because a) it was raining and I didn't want to go out in the rain and b) it was too late already to go to school. It was just one class and besides, it's scheduled as our first period tomorrow anyways.

So what the heck did I do for, say, 10 hours straight sitting here with my laptop? Let me list them down for you because I find listing things therapeutic.

  • Fixed the Rihanna Philippines page on Facebook. Like it if you're a fan! :)
  • Watched half of Lady GaGa's Monster Ball Tour.
  • Watched Pretty Little Liars 2x02.
  • Downloaded the new episode of The Voice.
  • Listed some favorite quotes I found stored on my old phone on listography.
  • And just now I was browsing through Terry Richardson's Tumblr.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I did all of that while nursing a slight headache. I planned on finishing Zombicorns by John Green but if I did I knew my headache would be full-blown after reading just a couple sentences from the e-book. I've actually been having headaches literally everyday since last week. Maybe I should really reduce the time I spend on the computer everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment