So what the heck did I do for, say, 10 hours straight sitting here with my laptop? Let me list them down for you because I find listing things therapeutic.
- Fixed the Rihanna Philippines page on Facebook. Like it if you're a fan! :)
- Watched half of Lady GaGa's Monster Ball Tour.
- Watched Pretty Little Liars 2x02.
- Downloaded the new episode of The Voice.
- Listed some favorite quotes I found stored on my old phone on listography.
- And just now I was browsing through Terry Richardson's Tumblr.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. I did all of that while nursing a slight headache. I planned on finishing Zombicorns by John Green but if I did I knew my headache would be full-blown after reading just a couple sentences from the e-book. I've actually been having headaches literally everyday since last week. Maybe I should really reduce the time I spend on the computer everyday.